[IP] treating low b-4 test

<< Why not pop the
 usual low treatment into your mouth, and test when class is over?  I know
it
 would feel like the "bad guys won" - but are there other reasons than
that?

I agree whole heartedly with this.  Aren't we always told it is better to
give something to eat when we don't know what's going on. (ie. with out
meter)  It is safer to go high and correct later than to go low.  That's
what also makes the pump so great.  Because when we do check later, we can
correct immediatly.  There are times when our perfectionism and exact
science in dealing with diabetes just need to stand aside.  And if we were
all going to hell for a high blood sugar wouldn't we all be there by
now??????

Sheila