Re: [IP] Blood amount

oh Golly Sheila.
I absolutely HATE it when I have to use the one touch profile for
ANYTHING(it is our backup meter)  you have to get at least three times
as much blood, milk his finger half the time to get it, make sure it is
in the form of a drop( not easy when his highs cause runny blood)  and
so on.  That is so tricky at 2 am when it is dark in his room, and I
miss the strip with half of it and have to start all over.  Also, he
tends to sleep with his hands over his head, so the blood has rushed
away from them.  Trying to milk his finger for blood almost always wakes
him up.

The Glucometer, on the other hand, takes a SIP of blood, it does not
start until it has enough and I NEVER miss.  An absolutely HUGE
difference for us!!!
Without it, I think I would resign as resident pancreas and just run
away.  Seems silly, but he difference is just ENORMOUS!

Charisma :)