Re: [IP] I'm being ridiculous

In a message dated 2/17/00 5:56:57 PM Pacific Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< I am being ridiculous, i'm actual dissappointed!  I know
 it's great, but his last two have been 6.8 also and i was expecting lower
 because of pumping. Please tell me i'm being ridiculous!  >>

OK, Mag, I'll tell you that you are ridiculous!   There's nothing wrong with
a 6.8, but what about highs and lows, are there fewer of those?  Maybe your
gain is by being in the middle of the road instead of the ups and downs,
which would make Matt feel better more often, but result in the same A1c.
And what about the freedom he has now?  Don't dwell on that number too long.