[IP] YMMV? and pump arrived!

sorry.. i've seen many folks use this .. but can someone tell me what it
means?  YMMV    I think there are other acronyms and such ive seen here.. is
there a"cheat sheet" for us newbies???  thanks

p.s. I got my blue minimed 508 in the mail today!!!!  my tentative appt. to
get trained is in two weeks.... I'm a special event coordinator and have a
MAJOR event in two weeks and thought it might be a better idea to wait till i
have time to focus on ME... does that sound like the right idea?  Its so hard
having it here now though... wow.. im almost there!