[IP] Re: Team Diabetes in marathon

Hi All,
     I was just wondering if any out there ever had any experience with
Team Diabetes.  I am considering signing up for the marathon coming up
in June in Kona Hawaii and would be interested in knowing if anyone ever
had done anything like this before.  I just got the paperwork from my
cde and it sounds great.  Always wanted to do something like this.
Thanks for everyones time and have a great day.
John DM 4 years/ pump 12/27/99