[IP] Re: Funny story about Gen's pump

First of all, thanks to everyone for sharing travel advice for Florida... I have a
funny story to share with you that happened while we were packing earlier today.

I had gotten-out several sizes of zip-lock plastic bags to check-out which size Gen's
pump fit the best in (advice for keeping it drier for "splash-rides").. I asked Gen if
I could "talk to Zoe" (she named her pump "Zoe"), and proceeded to pop the pump into
the snack-size bag and zipped  it shut... a good fit!  Gen asked me what I was doing,
and when I explained about keeping her pump dry, etc..., she said  "Oh, okay... but
could you get Zoe outta there now? She can't breathe very good inside that bag!"

Paula, Mom to Genevieve age 4 1/2, (dx'd @ 13 months) pumping 5+ weeks!