Re: [IP] in teachers' shoes

In a message dated 2/17/00 10:28:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< "too many parents don't have a clue!"

 Unfortunately that is what too many educators assume.

Unfortunately, many educators don't need to assume anything; they get the
proof from the parents! I'm not even a teacher yet, but I am an aide in a
school, and I see so many teacher-parent incidents that leave me wondering
why some people are allowed to procreate!! lol Seriously though, most of the
time the teachers don't "assume" anything, the proof's there.