[IP] Yawns

>  WOW! First time I've read anything like this, but I've noted too that
> constant yawning seems to correlate to my own sensation of feeling hunger
> (low?/ hypoglycemia?), despite not being diabetic.....interesting....
> Regards, Renee

Years, and years ago my dau said she knew when I was low by the way I
yawned. That made me more aware of it - it's a different type of yawn than a
*tired* one. Of course, back then, there were no home BGs and peeing in a
cup to boil in a tube told nothing. I'm surprised I like tomato soup since I
saw that color in that tube so often. lol
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)