[IP] Somebody's getting the message!!!

Hi all

Just wanted to share a story.  On Sunday night during shift change, I was
opening a pack of Leopards (Twinkies w/ chocolate chips) and one of the LPN
from dayshift comes in and when she saw what I had opened, said "WHAT are
you eating??!! You have a Dr's appt. in the morning!!"
At the very same time, my two co workers said "she can eat whatever she
wants as long as she covers for it!!"  LOL  The message is getting thru!!
(at least to the night shift crew.)

Awaiting my A1c results....