Re: [IP] RE: Being a 'public' diabetic

I must be in that category of "a few" who said the oppossite.  When my bg is
HIGH, it gushes out of my finger like a fountain! :)  But when it's low, I
could squeeze my finger to a pulp and still barely get enough for a
bloodtest.  Of course, while this is the usual, like everything else with
Diabetes, somedays the oppossite happens!