Re: [IP] RE: Why test when low?

Anika,
I thought that sounded a teensy stupid after I hit send.  What I mean
is, she eats, adn when she feel steady enough in about 10-15 minutes,
she'll test and will still be under 60 or just over it, thus proving her
signal works every time.  She is unsteady due to knee problems so she
cant risk waiting any time.  She also gets really "dumb" when she drops,
and since she lives alone, she is afraid to take the chance that she'll
go to sleep, or forget to eat or any of the weird things I have
seen/heard people do when low.
Charisma :)