[IP] RE: Why test when low?

>>One woman I know skips the test and immediately feeds when she yawns
more than twice in a minute.  She knows that is her body's signal for
less than 60.  I've never known her to be wrong yet.>>

How can one determine whether she is wrong or right if she doesn't test? All
an onlooker would know is that she didn't pass our from going too low, but
there is the possibility that she might have treated a low that wasn't

Anika, (picking nits today)

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World