Re: [IP] Thick/thin blood

But your blood does get thicker when your sugar is high.  Think about the
chemistry of it.  Normal is about 100mg glucose/decileter of blood.  If your
sugar rises to, say, 300mg glucose/decileter of blood the solution is more
saturated.  That's why we get so thirsty when we're high.  The blood is
thicker and starts pulling fluid from the tissues by osmosis to reach

I'm tempted to do a little experiment and mix sugar and water at a 300mg/dl
concentration and see how thick it is.  Too bad I'm at work...