Re: [IP] 4 lows in a row...

Viviane wrote:
<<<<I mean, I've gone from 30 U of Humalog to 23 U per day!!!!!!! (in 11 days)>>>>

I've been pumping for 15 days now.  Pre-pump I was taking 43
total units per day (H and NPH).  At pump start, I was on a 24-
hour basal of .7, with a daily total of about 31 units Humalog.
2 weeks (and many hypos) later, I'm down to a .4 basal and about
23 units per day.  I don't think this is very unusual, but for
some of us that initial calculation of basal rate is just much
too high.  Keep up the good work.

BTW, I used to work in Maastricht (southern Netherlands) for a
diabetes device company called Diva Medical Systems.  Anyone
ever hear of them?