allergic reactions (was Re: [IP] reactions to Humalog(allergic))

charisma wrote:

> .......................  I called Lilly(provider of insulin) and they said
> the same thing.  But when I called the supervisor at Eli Lilly, they
> said that was a common allergic reaction and to watch it closely.  No
> matter, eventually it eased up, but we went off of H anyway.

Twenty years ago I was in a situation at a hospital where I was able to see
the information (reason for being admitted) of the patients at the
hospital.   I still remember one of them - "diabetic - allergic to

If insulin was needed doesn't leave many options.

Jim S.