[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #933

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:24:53 -0700
From: charisma <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Doing the important thing

Wait, let me get this right?  You put in a new needle, and left the OLD
one in, too?  Oh man!  And I thought I had done my worst finding the
cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard!  I guess this pump
will give me an entire NEW field to be a doofus in!  LOL
Charisma :)

JHughey wrote:
> We've *discussed* this "lack of brain function" before here, but I just
> to give my own example. I changed sites earlier and left the old set in
> about an hour.

Here's one for ya,  I was low and decided I could get open a can of dog
food and feed our dog before I ate.  Well, I open that can and that was the
best smelling stuff I had ever smell.  My mouth was watering and when I got
some on  my finger I almost licked it!!!! augh!!!!  I quickly snapped out
of that and got ME something to eat.  But daggone, it looked liked sliced
meat in gravy. Lesson learned: Don't feed the dog when low.

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World