[IP] Miscellaneous site experience

For you old-time pump users - i.e., more than a couple of year -about site
atrophy and high bgs - my experience is that when I am changing my MM
Silhouettes sites and I get a spot that has no pain when the needle is
going in, that site will give me a problem later. I quess I need to make a
map of good spots and bad spots on my stomach.   I cannot possibly remember
them.  Maybe put my stomach on the copier (have to do that when no one is
in the office) and mark the spots I can't use...? Cause I know that its
like  "uh oh, that was too easy" (needle going into skin), and sure enough,
a fday or less later, my bgs go up and I have to change the site and that
always fixes the high bgs.   And my experience is that it is always the

Now I have learned that if I have unexplained high blood sugars, it is 70%
of the time a site problem, and 20% not enough bolus for food eaten (bad
food/higher fat content than anticipated, or just a bad guess) and only 10%
truly unexplainable.   Now I can add my "no pain - blood sugars gain" to my
list!   Just sharing.