Re: [IP] Why test when low

In a message dated 2/18/00 12:16:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< One woman I know skips the test and immediately feeds when she yawns
 more than twice in a minute.  She knows that is her body's signal for
 less than 60.  I've never known her to be wrong yet. >>
    WOW! First time I've read anything like this, but I've noted too that
constant yawning seems to correlate to my own sensation of feeling hunger
(low?/ hypoglycemia?), despite not being diabetic.....interesting....
Regards, Renee