[IP] endos on the "hit " list...KIDDING!

My son's endo said the same thing about his 10.7 on Monday:
"That is acceptable, around 10 in a child this age(6) but 10.7 is
starting to go a litle overboard."
And THEN, when I said he woke up EVERY morning with ketones without
fail, he said "Even after 5N at bed?  And you are sure you are giving
it?  Well, I am inclined to believe you."

Really, I am just lucky I am not wearing striped jammies right now!   I
am still just livid about it!  I know, wasted energy, but befoe, when I
had no other choice of endo I would have had to swallow it lkike every
other time.  Now I have a small hope on March 28.  tick tick tick.....
Charisma :)

 A1Cs hovered around 10-12 and that their endo had