[IP] American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) has just updated their guidelines for diabetes care.

I just got this notice.  I haven't looked at it yet but if some of the doctor
types want to and let us know any major changes it would be interesting.

The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) has just
updated their guidelines for diabetes care.

This is a major credentialing and standard setting body for diabetes in the
nation. There are other Endocrine guidelines on the site as well.

http://www.aace.com/clinguideindex.htm

Yerachmiel