[IP] significant others

I had an interesting session with my counselor this morning.  We talked
about my significant other and how to help him understand what diabetes is,
physical and psychological aspects, and how he can help me.  She suggested
finding a book because I have a hard time talking about things and maybe a
book would break the ice a little.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Are there
any books written for or by partners of diabetics?