Re: [IP] Re:Finally Hooked up and live

In a message dated 2/17/00 11:51:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< First night was scary as he was really going low  and we would
 treat and he would be low. Finally the nurse called the doctor and when she
 came in the room and told me the doctor thinks the pump or site was not
 working I just about fell off the bed. I thought oh boy this is who is to be
 helping us.I told the nurse to call the doctor back because if things were
 not working he would be high not low and I told her to ask if I could lower
 his basal rate? So she called and he said yes I could do that. >>
   Good thing someone on this "team" had done their "homework" - namely
YOU!!! This would almost be funny, if it weren't so unnerving!!! Welcome
aboard the ever-expanding "Pump Bandwagon"!!
Regards, Renee