Re: [IP] Why test when low

>Not to start a controversy, but why do folks test their sugar when they can
>tell it's low by how they feel?  Do folks do a different amount of snack
>according to their readings

I can't tell I'm low sometimes. One day I'll feel low at 60, later on that
day, I won't know I'm low until I'm in the 30's or lower. I also feel low
when over 160 so false low sensations are common with me. I test as much as
I need to to make sure I'm allright, especially since starting pumping. I
also eat according to my sugars, take 10 g Carb for a 60, and take 15 for a
45 or under. test again in 15 mins and go from there.

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
Moderator Camarilla IRC