[IP] cold weather meters

I've had my accuchek complete fail a number of times in the cold!!!
(Fasttake too, but in the heat in Utah).  I don't think any of them are
perfect :(

As for skiing, akin to the earlier thread... I discovered this morning while
packing for a ski trip that the "clip and go" for a pump holds a fastake and
a bottle of strips perfectly... so I plan to clip THAT to the center of my
bra and my pump to my waistband as always :)