[IP] Too Wired to Sleep...3 Cheers for pumping!

When I finally got to sleep last night, I slept well. I feel pretty good
too. When I got up this morning, I was a little on the low side (65) but
still mangaged to get 5 kids out the door on time for the bus. The nice
thing about pumping is now I know that for the next couple of days I am not
going to be struggling with wildly swinging bgs because of my problems last
night (very high bgs....for me). On MDI, if that had happened I would have
crashed during the night, then been even higher this morning then probably
crash again (not to mention the bad headaches I get when my bgs are doing
this)....I am so glad that vicious cycle is broken now. It is so much easier
to handle these odd out of target bgs because I know that within 24 hours I
will feel great and have good bgs once again!!
Three Cheers for PUMPING!!!.........Carolyn