[IP] too Wired to Sleep

In a message dated 2/18/00 1:18:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 1:15 a.m.....Well, I was too "wired" to sleep. Just did another bg and it is
 about 420...yikes!  >>

Kap age 9 pumper is finally getting the rest he needs, because pre-pump he
was always high - therefore was always WIRED!
At least now with pumping when I see him Wired (tossing and turning with big
bright blue eyes)- I know to do a double check on bgs.  And I find his bgs is
high!  He acts as if he is too tired to sleep.  But with a little press of
that button, my baby quickly starts to slip into a peaceful slumber in about
15 minutes.
Pumping is Amazing - sheer amazing!
Plus, Kap likes it because he doesn't have to hear me sing nite nite songs!
Now he hears Beep, Beep Beeeeeeep - asleep
Thanks for Listening!
Darlene - Mom to Sleeping Kap