Re: [IP] Stress level Ratio???

1:15 a.m.....Well, I was too "wired" to sleep. Just did another bg and it is
about 420...yikes! I guess there is no insulin left from my very late dinner
bolus. I did a high bg bolus of 2 units an hour ago, I guess I will do
another 3 units for a total of 5 for a bg above 400. I really hope I don't
crash later. I am shivering like crazy, guess I will go and cuddle up to
hubby to warm up (and try not to wake him)! I drank a big glass of water so
that means I will probably have to get up in 2-3 hours to pee so I will
check my bg then and hopefully things will be coming down. I checked my site
(butt with Comfort) and other than some redness along the length of the
cannula it looks O.K.......Carolyn