Re: [IP] counterregulatory WAS Somogyi Effect

>> The Somogyi effect is caused by counterregulatory hormones
>> triggered by very low blood sugars..someone who often has high bg
>> in the morning...

I have had problems with this before...but I am wondering, why do some
people have seizures in their sleep form going too low, why don't they just
rebound from this hormone stuff?  I have always wondered why sometimes I
wake in the middle of the night with a low, and other times I sleep right
through it and end up high in the morning because of this somogyi stuff.