[IP] disconnect

Oh, that is a relief.  I just need to see one of these in action. It is
like the 7 blind men feeling the elephant, trying to envision this
without ever having held one or seen it in action.

I was pretty disappointed in the videos that arrived from Disetronic
today.  I was so sure they would be more than ads...showing actual
usages etc.  But I guess they don't want them used for trining in any
way to cover themselves/us from flub ups.

My son adores getting wet and taking baths is a major past time.  I was
hoping it was not too difficult

Charisma :)