Re: [IP] RE: Being a 'public' diabetic

In a message dated 2/17/00 7:56:07 PM Pacific Standard Time, email @ redacted

<<  'Well, is it easy to tell if your blood is getting thicker?
 I've heard you get really thirsty because your blood is so thick that you
 aren't getting any water to your system.'
 HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhahahahahahahahaaaaaa!   I almost fell out of my chair
 laughing, but I set her straight.  ;)  So does that mean that when my sugar
 is low, I'll end up oozing blood from my pores because it has become
 overloaded with H2O?   lol >>

As funny as it sounds...I notice that my blood is redder and "thicker" when
my blood sugar is high.  I can usually tell the general range of my sugar
depending on what the blood looks like and the consistency of it.  Is this
normal?  Am I the only one who notices this?  Kelly