[IP] Apology for not being able to Chat tonight

Hi Everyone!
Please accept my apology for not being able to do the Chat Thursday night. I
was not even able to get to my computer to tell you I would not be here! I
had to go into town earlier tonight and ended up getting stuck there to sort
out some family (teenagers....gggrrrr!!!) problems. Just got home a short
while ago. I hope that if anyone was there to chat that others were there
too! Sorry to inconvenience anyone.
I am now totally stressed out with a bg over 300! Now to try to get it down
so that I can sleep (without crashing would be nice). I am totally
Thanks for understanding,
Carolyn Green