[IP] Re:Finally Hooked up and live

Yahoooo Ryan is on his pump as of Feb 14 about noon. We spent three days in
the hospital. First night was scary as he was really going low  and we would
treat and he would be low. Finally the nurse called the doctor and when she
came in the room and told me the doctor thinks the pump or site was not
working I just about fell off the bed. I thought oh boy this is who is to be
helping us.I told the nurse to call the doctor back because if things were
not working he would be high not low and I told her to ask if I could lower
his basal rate? So she called and he said yes I could do that. So I was
testing every hour that night so I got very tired but we have not seen such
good numbers for a long time even the doctor was very impressed and changing
the basal stopped the low.What a lot of record keeping now. I spend more
time writing things down than I do anything else it seems like. This is just
great though we love this pumping.Thank you all for your info it really
helped me out. Must go now to do our site change.
Lori Ryans mom
very very happy mom