Re: [IP] Problems in the classroom

In a message dated 2/17/00 5:57:47 PM, email @ redacted writes:

>if the child is independent in
>testing their bg/bolusing, I see as much logic in making them leave the
>room as if they had to leave the room everytime they had to blow their

This strikes me as a very good analogy -- although the possibility of
contagion is probably actually greater with the nose blowing.  There actually
are times when I leave a room to blow my nose, and situations where I seek a
bit of privacy for testing (altho with the fasttake kept in its case, I feel
less of a need).  But in the classrooms I've been in lately, I can't imagine
either being a problem. (I do turn off beeps)

Linda Z