Re: [IP] insertion video idea!!

> My husband and I have a digital camera w/zoom that will put 60
> seconds of video on a floppy.  We will do this video, doing the
> insertion on the outer upper thigh, however, we have to replace the
> battery charger which was recently lost before we have the power to
> do the video (shouldn't take long to order over the internet.)
> As soon as the charger comes in, we will be happy to do the video,
> but I will need Michael's address again as I deleted that email
> already!

Address is on the contacts page -- click [contact] at the bottom of
almost all web pages.

Do you know how to use ftp?
Can you put the file on my ftp site?

Basic instructions:

click Start
click Run
type ftp

a screen will pop, type the following at the prompts:

> open ftp.bizsystems.com
> User: anonymous
> Password: email @ redacted
> binary
> cd incoming
> lcd /path/of/your/localfile
> send filename.jpg
> quit

that's it

Or, if you have a web page, just place the file in that directory and
let me know the location and I will retrieve it.