Re: [IP] RE High after breaking a fast.

I was just guessing, now I 'm guessing that everything that has been
suggested so far probably has an effect.  I don't know about the rest of you
but I require a lot more insulin in the morning dawn phon.  so my basal is
set up to help out with the bolus.  Without that I would be high every
morninng after breakfast.  So that's just me and I realize everybody has
their own problems with which to deal.

I still believe that some of us still have  enough insulin left from a bolus
to interfere with blood sugars a little longer that we might want to believe.