Re: [IP] insertion video idea!!

My husband and I have a digital camera w/zoom that will put 60 seconds of
video on a floppy.  We will do this video, doing the insertion on the outer
upper thigh, however, we have to replace the battery charger which was
recently lost before we have the power to do the video (shouldn't take long
to order over the internet.)

As soon as the charger comes in, we will be happy to do the video, but I will
need Michael's address again as I deleted that email already!