Re: [IP] couple questions--TEACH ME!!!

Thank you for your answer and encouragement.  This was all stuff you
found out over time I expect.

So do you check pre and postprendial always or just for the first bit
and occasionally thereafter to keep tabs on it all?

I am starting tomorrow to do just that and keep a STRICT schedule for a
couple of days or more so I have notes to take with us to the appt.  I
am just wondering how you figure out what foods actually cause reactions
without singling them out.  That was why I was thinking snack time might
be a good time cause he usually eats one pro, one carb then.  But, with
the NPH  and humulin R kicking and and dropping off all the time I get
confused as to the real causes of his GB's.

Hope Matt stays healthy!

Charisma :)