[IP] I'm being ridiculous

Ok list i need affirmations. Matt had is A1C, the first one fully on the pump
and it was  6.8%.  I am being ridiculous, i'm actual dissappointed!  I know
it's great, but his last two have been 6.8 also and i was expecting lower
because of pumping. Please tell me i'm being ridiculous!  Great news though,
thyroid test came back normal! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.  I didn't even say a word to Matt and told him 6.8 was the result, and
he said "oh man"!!!!!!  "I was hoping it was lower"   I told him HE was doing