[IP] Re: ...tired...

... and I'm tired, and like many of us I'm just tired of the endless
finger sticks, bolusing, calculating and attempting to keep things
going...  so I'm going to go rock my smallest son to sleep and see if I
can get some sleep too after I do the bedtime bg ritual...

Reverend, just want to say hi and give some encouragement.  Love to hear
from you on the group.  Hope you slept well last night--aren't kids just
the perfect blessing we need some days?  Hope today is better.  You'll be
in my prayers!
God Bless,
Debbie, Mom of Katie, 9, dx'd 9/97
MiniMed pumper since 8/2/99 (youngest kid in Alaska...so far!)