Re: [IP] Problems in the classroom-re USA Today article

Hey guys, regarding the USA Today article that I think started this whole
thread...I just found the article in Tuesday's USA Today.  There is a picture
of the little girl with diabetes mentioned in the article.  I found it a
little confusing, the picture that is...it shows the girl, and on the counter
next to her is a container of glucagon, a bottle of humalog, test strips, a
One-Touch, a bottle of ketone strips...and then there is an insulin pump AND
regular syringes.  I know that nobody who doesn't have diabetes might pick
this up, but I found it weird that the article talked about giving the girl a
shot if she should need it by going into a coma, and then showing the
syringes AND an insulin pump.  It doesn't explain the pump at all.  I just
thought it was weird.  Kelly