Re: [IP] no testing on public bus

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Baggaley <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2000 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] no testing on public bus

> Hi Insulin Pumpers,
> >
> Eat on the bus.  Prick in the classroom.  Bolus at the lunch table.
> my 2 cents [and then some :) ]
> -Brian
> http://www.geocities.com/iamliberal

Alright Brian I agree 150%, when I was younger I was soo intimidated because
people made me feel less than they were.  Because of my disease; I always
tried to outdo, outwork, outplay all of them.  Even to the point of hiding
because it made them sick to watch me give myself shots.  Ha, they should
have been on the other end of that needle.  We used to work 24 hrs. straight
about once a month, 16-20 once a week, and about twice a week 12-16 hrs.
And always 6 days a week.  Even the healthy people were being dragged down.
Don't be AFRAID, or CARE, that it bothers them, because its your LIFE we are
talking about, Live it to the fullest, and do what you need, and fight for
your right to live, don't think they wouldn't.