Re: [IP] no testing on public bus

In a message dated 2/17/00 6:51:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< As those of us Diabetics who are adults now, I believe it is our
 responsibility to educate people so as to make life a little easier for
 those younger Diabetics who are just now beginning to deal with Diabetes.
 Just as creating an environment of acceptance, love, and understanding
 regarding prejudices of race, sex, sexual orientation, etc. requires
 exposure and education, it is also required regarding Diabetes.
 Eat on the bus.  Prick in the classroom.  Bolus at the lunch table.
 my 2 cents [and then some :) ]
I second everything that you said-------and more!!!!   We need more
EDUCATION, not SECRECY about our disease!!!   Dianne         Diabetic x 9 yrs
  Pumping x 8 yrs