[IP] high fat/protein??

I am interested in what you said about the fat/protein.  My nutritionist
has repeatedly said that fat and protein do NOT affect the BG in any way
whatsoever.  I have always found that to be a crock, but then,  I never
went to school for this!
Would you mind elaberating on that a bit for an uneducated Momma so I
can work on my 6 yr old's diet BEFORE the pump eval?