[IP] Mail delivery of Rx's

Do you remember last August when I had 4 vials of Humalog sitting on the
front porch in the sun for one-to-four days and the mail-order pharmacist
said it was my responsibility to stay home and wait for delivery 2-3 weeks?
We were on vacation and didn't know when, tc.  Well, very interestingggggg.
I just ordered some more H and talked to a rep. about something else in my
order. She asked if anything else? I mentioned the previous situation. She
said UPS is supposed to require a sig. on insulin - not just leave it.

HOW do you like them apples? If the snotty pharmacist I talked to in August
had told me that, I could have gone after UPS!!!!! She apologized and said
there would be an ice pack in it to keep it cold. I explained that in
northern Indiana (they are in Texas) we are expecting ice and snow tomorrow
and would an ice pack ensure the insulin will be frozen??  Still don't like
it, but at least I could have complained to UPS about the fun in the sun. I
have complained to my congressman and his office called the other day. They
have had other complaints.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)