Re: [IP] Highs after breaking a fast

> So I think that basals DO help to
> cover food, no matter how much they theoretically "shouldn't"  just a
> thought

just yesterday came to same conclusion.  I just upped geneva's basal from
0.5 to 0.6 from the moment she comes home from school until dinner time.
because she eats nonstop at this time.  she is always in the 200-300  range
and if I change her carb ratio it is just too much and she will crash.
since I am always messing with her basals anyway...have to change for
weekend profile and p.e. days...it is no big hassle to adjust on the weekend
when she eats nonstop ALL day.   ( a growth thing...she is thin)

mom to geneva, age 10