Re: [IP] Highs after breaking a fast

Hi all - I have had this happen to me as well, although not always while
fasting. It happens to me whenever I don't eat alot of carbs for a while,
even as short a time as a day. My basals are alot lower when fasting than
when eating, and if I don't lower them I crash. If I kept them on the
fasting rate all the time, I'd be high.  So I think that basals DO help to
cover food, no matter how much they theoretically "shouldn't"  just a
thought . . .-Gianna