[IP] Unusual BG Levels

For the last week or so I have been getting very good postprandial readings.
This is quite an improvement for me. Now I seem to be going to low. I was 76
when I woke up. Ate the same food and amount and took the same bolus for it
as usual. 2 hours later I was 73! At lunch I was 80. I peaked after lunch at
140, and was 132 two hours later. I can not explain this. It's the first
time it's ever happened to me. Is it time to adjust my basals? I've only
been pumping since November. My target levels are 80 to 150 so I'm just a
little concerned about the 73. I have hypoglycemic unawareness, so lows can
be a problem if I don't catch them.

Could this just be a fluke that will soon disappear?