Re: [IP] Problems in the classroom

Teaching science and math and being an educator is what my daughter tries
to do. She loves "her" kids. But there are laws she has to follow and as
far a salary goes..HA! getting paid under 30,000 per year...being at school
when it opens to doing her grading til 11:00 PM dealing with parents who
could care less and having tenure taken away in the state in which she
lives- having to give up her weekends for coaching, being at the dances to
make sure the kids are safe etc etc etc etc .why would she want to stay?
because she cares for the children. But she knows most of what the children
learn come from home and most of the time because of laws her hands are
tied. And when she tries to help..it never comes to anything. There isn't
enough money in teaching. Most teachers I know are teachers because they
love to teach.
So let's not get on the backs of teachers..I am bowing out of this thread
as this will only lead to a flame war and that isn't the goals of this