Re: [IP] in teachers' shoes

In a message dated 2/17/00 11:20:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< As I said yesterday come to school and educate the educators about
 > but don't be so hard on the educators until you have spent a day in our
 > shoes.
 well put nancy!
 too many parents don't have a clue!

OLE, PLEASE, DO you really feel that parents have not tried in VAIN TO
EDUCATE THE EDUCATORS, yet they are very very slow and/or just don't care.
And pray tell, just how do you educate those whose refuse to listen.
I am a teacher - ALL PARENTS ARE A TEACHER! Learning doesn't start nor stop
in the classroom.
Thanks for Listening!
Kap's Mom who wears all sorts of shoes: teacher, endo, pediatrician and