RE: [IP] sil's - insertion

Michael and IP Admin Crew and List Members,
I was thinking about this current thread and technology and was wondering
the following.  I know you got people to send pictures of their sites so
maybe someone would be brave enough to do the following.

Have someone video tape their insertion, obviously zoomed in on the actual
insertion.  My brother in law has a converter that can turn the video tape
into real video and then we could place the real video link on the site and
people could down load it to see how to do an insertion?

Even better is if someone has a digital camera to copy it straight onto
their computer and send it.

Just a thought.  Although those little paper instructions aren't bad, I can
understand Erinn's request to see someone physically do it.

Just my 2 cents,